Agenda - Executive sub-committee - 13th August 2020
Thursday 13th August 2020, 14:00
Remote meeting using Zoom
Meeting ID: 864 1815 8293; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86418158293
Telephone access: Please dial 0203 481 5240 and enter the meeting ID number.
Members of press and public are welcome to observe this council meeting using the published access code. Please note this is a public meeting which may be filmed, recorded and published.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN of the above meeting.
The business to be transacted will be as follows:-
1. To receive apologies and accept valid reasons for absence
2. To receive members’ declarations of disclosable pecuniary, non-disclosable pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests in relation to any agenda item.
3. To confirm the minutes of the Executive sub-committee meeting held on 21st May 2020
4. To consider a risk assessment for the community library and a schedule for reopening
5. To receive a report on reopening recreation ground facilities and changes at outdoor facilities
6. To consider the Parish Council website
7. Items for the agenda of the next sub-committee meeting
Items of a confidential nature to be debated in the absence of the press and public. Under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 (due to the confidential nature of business relating to employees)
8. To consider staffing matters
S Knowles, Clerk to Council – Bracebridge Heath Parish Council 30th July 2020